TENDER NOTICE N° SGO/RGB/W/NCB/2023/001
Save Generations Organization (SGO), is a Rwandan developmental and women’s rights Non-Government Organization (NGO) dedicated to promote, protect and advocate for children, youth and women’s rights and works to prepare, empower and equip the future generation.
Save Generations Organization (hereinafter called ‘’Client”) funded by RGB/UNDP, towards the implementation of the project on ‘’Empowerment of young girls and boys out of school and single mothers for prevention of SGBV and protection of children in Kamonyi District’’. Save Generations Organization intends under the tender;
Lot 1. Construction of fruits and vegetables road side market in Gacurabwenge.
- Save Generations Organization now invites, by the present invitation to tender, bids from eligible and qualified bidders for a Construction of fruits and vegetables’ road side market in Gacurabwenge sector, Kamonyi District. The execution period is maximum 60 calendar days.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Save Generations Organization (SGO) Headquarter at KG 8 AVE, House 104 – in Remera Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City; and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:30 am to 16:00 pm; (Mondays to Fridays).
- A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders at the above address of Save Generations Organization from 04/05/2023, on presentation of the bank slip as a proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of Rwf 10,000. The sum is to be deposited at Equity Bank on the Account N°4012200445021./Rwf titled Save Generations Organization open in the name of Save Generations Organization.
- A Compulsory site visit is scheduled on 15/05/2023 and will be conducted by the Save Generations Organization Project team on bidders own expenses. The time for departure is fixed at 12:00 am from Kamonyi District to the site.
- Bids must be sent electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org at or before 03:00 pm, on 29/05/2023. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders or of their representatives who choose to attend in person at the address SGO Headquarter at KG 8 AVE, House 104 – in Remera Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City on 30/05/2023 at 10:00 am.
- Where applicable, all bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Rwf 200,000 or by a declaration of commitment.
For further information open attached document